Tired of pretending to be someone else?
… and ready to live a free, joyful, powerful life full of authenticity?
Isn’t it time to stop being dominated by what other people think?
To live YOUR life? To be your true, authentic self? To create a life that makes you happy, and not someone else?
Truly joyful, happy people are those who live wholehearted, authentic lives. They don’t wear masks, don’t pretend to be someone else, don’t let the opinions of others command them.
They are FREE to be the person they were made to be. Free to live the authentic life. Free to love themselves for who they are.
And yet so often, we feel driven and ruled by what OTHER people want. We want to be authentic…
Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.
To be able to let your TRUE self be seen? Without fear. Without shame. Without the need to apologize?
- Do I want to live an authentic life?
- Do I want to be free from the opinions of others?
- Do I always feel like I’m wearing a mask when I’m around others?
- Do I want to enjoy confidence expressing myself around the people in my life?
- Would my life be better if I was living an authentic, joyful, free life?
We’re Told To Be Someone Else.
Be smarter, like her.
Speak up, quiet down, study this, don’t go there, work harder, take it easy…
It’s like living in a cage. We desperately want to break out.
To be free. To let our true selves shine forth.
To discover our authentic selves and develop a healthy self-concept.
To stop living someone else’s life and start your OUR lives.
But we don’t know how.
We feel stuck. Caged. Imprisoned by the fear of others.
But what if there were a solution?
A way to break free, spread our wings, and experience the joy of the authentic life?
Now There Is..
for letting go of what others think and start living as the REAL you…
This powerful course contains 49 lessons that lead you on a step-by-step journey to true, freeing authenticity.
A journey of reflection, clarification, courage, self-acceptance, and love!
A journey to the TRUE you.
In the life-changing course, you’ll learn:
- How to shed the harmful expectations of others
- How to discover who YOU truly are (and NOT who others want you to be)
- How to UNLOCK your true passions
- How to build UNSHAKABLE self-esteem (that no one else can tear down…)
- How to let go of mistakes and learn to ACCEPT yourself (and finally move on)
- How to EMBRACE your individuality
- How to LOVE yourself (with all your strengths and weaknesses)
- How to FIND your life purpose and stop wandering from thing to thing
- How to show the world the REAL you without fear of what they’ll think
- How to shape and create the JOYFUL life you’ve always wanted by living authentically
- And so much more!
This powerful journey could absolutely change your life.
In 20 years, you could look back on THIS as the time when you discovered true authenticity.
When you were set free.
When you stopped being what OTHERS wanted and became the person you were DESTINED to be.
This is your moment.
Your fork in the road.
Your door to freedom.
The key to the cage has been given to you. You can either open the cage or throw it away.
It’s your choice. Will you be your authentic self or continue living as you have been?
You could try to learn all this on your own, but it would require hours upon hours of reading and research.
You wouldn’t have the guidance of an expert.
And you wouldn’t really know if you were making progress.
Or you could be taken by the hand and guided on this life changing journey.
There are 6 topics of exploration. The topics are:
Knowing and Understanding Yourself
You’ll learn how to have a true understanding of who you are. You’ll find your personal identity, discover your deeply cherished values, and learn how to tap into your deepest passions.
The journey to authenticity begins with understanding yourself, finding out who you want to be, and then charting the way forward.
Giving Your Self-Concept A Makeover
Once you understand yourself, you’ll give your self-concept a full makeover.
You’ll discover the power of reevaluating your past, building and maintaining unshakable self-esteem, being proactive about increasing your satisfaction in life, and determining who you really want to be.
Learning to Accept Yourself For Who You Are
It’s a beautiful thing to accept yourself without judgment. In this powerful section, you’ll learn what it means to find true self-acceptance.
You’ll come to terms with who you really are, let go of your past mistakes, and learn to forgive yourself. You’ll break free from those crippling self-doubts, eliminate your negative self-image, and learn the power of constructing a healthy self-image.
Learning to Love Yourself
Only when you learn to love yourself can you begin to love others. You’re going to finally learn how to embrace your individuality and stop desperately seeking the approval of others.
You’ll learn how to avoid the fatal flaw of comparing yourself to others and the power of believing in yourself. Finally, you’ll learn how to love your body, emotional self, intellectual self, and spiritual self.
Determining Your Life Purpose
Through a series of revealing self-questions, you’ll unlock your true life purpose. You’ll also tap into the power of writing and meditation to help you find out what you should focus on for your life purpose.
You’ll learn how to make your purpose an integral part of your life and you’ll discover the amazing benefits of finding your life purpose.
In this final section, you’ll learn how to leverage everything your learned so that you can live authentically. You’ll dare to be yourself, reveal your true personality, and find the courage to express your feelings.
You’ll present yourself honestly, unlock the power of your inner voice, and develop the courage to create originality. To top it all off, you’ll create a compelling vision of the future for yourself.
This Experience Is For You If:
- You are seeking God in a deeper way and desire to rediscover who you are through His eyes.
- You have thought, “I don’t know myself anymore.”
- You wonder, “Is there something more?”
- You stand at a crossroads in life and ask, “Which way will lead me toward expressing more of who I am made to be?”
- You are looking for a way to understand the restlessness that you feel inside.
- You are relationally at odds with yourself and/or others in ways that have ties to your past.
Please use the form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!